What is Slick Stick?
Slick Stick is a water-base primer specifically made to bond to most any “tough to paint” surfaces. With Dixie Belle’s Slick Stick, surfaces like PVC, glass, Formica, metal, and more, are easily painted and stay painted.
Product Sizes & Prices
- 8 oz - $14.00 + Shipping of $8.50 = $22.50
- 16 oz. - $22.00 + Shipping of $11.75 = $33.75
- 32 oz. - $38.00 + Shipping of $13.00 = $51
- First, clean your piece with White Lightning to rid your piece of wax, oils, dust, and peeling rust or paint. Follow directions on the White Lightning label. Wipe down and allow to dry.
- Slick Stick allows you to paint shiny, slick, or slippery surfaces with ease! Slick Stick is a bonding agent for surfaces that are slick like Laminate or Formica.
- Start with a damp brush and apply one coat of Slick Stick and allow it to dry for 2-3 hours.
- Apply second coat of Slick Stick and allow the two layers to dry overnight. NOTE: Surface must be thoroughly dry prior to painting.
- Apply a second coat of Dixie Belle Paint in the color of your choice!
Now you can admire your favorite Dixie Belle Paint color on top!
This will not scratch or peel at all after it has cured.
WARNING: Do not pour excess Slick Stick down the drain, however it is safe to wash your brushed with warm water and soap down the drain. Do not freeze Slick Stick!
You are able to put multiples of the same item in the cart and then add others from this line to your cart. For example, you can add a 16 oz. Slick Stick, hit "add to cart". Then go back and add a 32 oz.! Sweet - No jumping back and forth!
Purchase over $49 in Dixie Belle products (not including shipping costs) and get Free Shipping - Contact Me to Order and SAVE!