Dixie Belle Mud
ON SALE! Dixie Belle Mud straight from the Swamps of Dixie! Use for filling, creating texture, stenciling - and more!
You are able to put multiples of the same item in the cart and then add other from this line to your cart. Sweet - No jumping back and forth!
- Dixie Belle Mud in brown, and black : 8 oz. - $10.95 + Shipping of $8.50
- Spatula: $1.50 + Shipping of $1.50
- Use Dixie Belle Mud to fill veneer, gouges, scrapes or even holes.
- Use to make a raised stenciled embellishment to your piece.
- After Dixie Belle Paint has dried, place a DBP stencil over your project and secure with adhesive or painters tape.
- Using your mud spatula, spread the mud over your stencil. Simply scrape any excess back into your jar.
- Gently remove your stencil. Now, you are left with an embellishment!
- Spread Dixie Belle Mud over a flat surface and use stamps, leaves or even some burlap to create impressions and other interesting elements.
- NEVER, never rinse the mud down your drain, clean utensils with baby wipes and throw away.
- It is recommended that you keep your Mud in the 'fridge after opening.
* indicates a required field