Dixie Belle Patina Collection
Sit back and enjoy the magic!!Patina Paint incorporates real metal and naturally reacts as the patina spray is applied.
- Patina Paint comes in 3 colors: Iron, Bronze, or Copper. (ONLY 1 BRONZE LEFT)
- Patina Spray comes in 2 colors: Green or Blue. (ONLY 1 BLUE LEFT)
- Prime Start comes in 1 color and is only used on metal items. (NONE LEFT)
If choosing a paint or spray, indicate color choice in the text field, for prime start, just put "N/A". You are able to put multiples of the same item in the cart and then add other from this line to your cart. For example, you can add a Bronze and a Copper paint, indicating "2", hit "add to cart". You will remain on this product's page, so you are able to add a Patina Spray, indicate Blue or Green, hit "add to cart", and then add Prime Start if you want it. Sweet - No jumping back and forth!
- Paints - $16.95 + Shipping of $8.50
- Sprays - $16.95 + Shipping of $8.50 Spritz over wet Patina Paint to create a beautiful Blue, Green or Rust Patina. Use Blue and/or Green over Copper Patina Paint or Bronze Patina Paint to create a stunning patina.Use Green over Iron Patina Paint creating a fabulous and rustic rust finish
- Prime Start - $16.95 + Shipping of $8.50
- For use as a base coat over metal. Proprietary formula blocks the patina layer from affecting the metal below. Only needed when painting over metal.
Step 1: Clean surface with White Lightning or soap and water, then rinse.
Step 2: Base Coat
- If surface is anything other than metal, apply a coat of Dixie Belle Paint, let dry
- If surface is metal, apply a coat of Prime Start. Prime Start contains an acid blocker to stop the rust/patina from “eating” through the Patina Paint and degrading the metal.
Step 3: Apply Patina Paint
- SHAKE WELL! Patina Paint is chock full of ground metal, which will sink to the bottom. Shaking is a MUST!
- Using your brush of choice, apply one coat of Patina Paint, let dry. The initial coat will be thin, that’s OK, don’t panic.
- Once the first coat is dry, apply a second coat of Patina Paint.
Step 4: Apply Patina Spray
- While 2nd coat of Patina Paint is STILL WET, spray a misting of Patina Spray
- Sit back and watch the magic!! It can take 2-6 hours to reach full effect.
No sealing necessary. Sometime surfaces will have that “chalky” feel and the patina rubs off. To stop this, after everything completely dry, run a damp rag over the surface and let dry.
Purchase over $49 in Dixie Belle products (not including shipping costs) and get Free Shipping - Contact Me to Order and SAVE!